Adapted from allrecipes.com.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 pint red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pint yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven 400*F. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in the skillet. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and brown pork chops, 3-4 mins (or more) each side until golden brown, but still light pink in the middle. Remove pork chops from skillet, place in 9x12 cooking dish, and cook in oven 10 mins, or until center is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in the skillet. Return onions to skillet, and stir in tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Cook and stir about 3 minutes, until tomatoes are tender. Mix in balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Remove cooked pork chops from oven, top each serving with balsamic tomato mixture and feta cheese. Enjoy!