Progression Pics and Notes: 37 - 40 Weeks

Thursday, December 27, 2012 12:40 PM Posted by Lovely Fluffy Mama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
37 Weeks: Where in the world did this week go? It literally flew by! Had a couple of appointments - 1 NST and 1 dilation check (2cm yay!).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
38 Weeks: This is the final countdown! If I don't go into labor this week/weekend on my own, then I'll be induced next week on my mom's birthday!!

Had my weekly NST, everything looks good. I'm at 2.5 cm and the doctor did a very "aggressive" exam in hopes of possibly encouraging labor to start naturally. We will see! Either way, she will be here next week!! Eeeeeek!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
39 Weeks: Induction Day!!! Well, she didn't come on her own, so time for the induction! It went great! I was able to get an epidural early, and I must say it was absolutely glorious lol! Got to the hospital at 6:30am, started the pitocin around 8am, epidural around 9am, the doctor came to break my water by 9:30am, and little miss Emily  Noel was born at 12:15pm! Super quick and amazing delivery! Thank you God!

The night before induction day - 39 weeks :)


And here she is! Emily Noel, 7lbs, 8oz :)


Hanging with the hubs after Emily was born :)


And one of my favorite pictures, the kids meeting their baby sister :)


Thank you for following me on my pregnancy journey!! It's been an amazing experience :)



~ Jessica