Progression Pics and Notes: 25 - 28 Weeks

Saturday, October 6, 2012 12:29 PM Posted by Lovely Fluffy Mama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
25 Weeks: More exercise for me! I've been walking with my mom in the mornings 3x/week and it really helps me feel great, plus I get to spend some quality time with my mom!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26 Weeks: This week has been pretty uneventful. Took my glucose test, and I go back to the doctor in a couple of weeks. Still walking in the mornings with my mom :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
27 Weeks: The weeks are just flying by! I can't believe it! It is almost the end of September already! I am pretty sure babygirl has moved her way back down again! Possibly even head down at this point. I feel a lot less pressure on my lungs and feeling that low pelvic pressure and pain once again. I gotta be honest, I would rather have the pelvic discomfort than to have the pressure on my lungs - I seriously couldn't breathe!

Getting a little nervous about the end of this pregnancy/birth - not necessarily the actual labor/delivery, but the madness that will be surrounding it. First of all, my due date is Christmas Eve, so that in itself is already a chaotic time of year to have a baby (although, definitely the BEST gift I could ever ask for!). All the hustle and bustle of the holidays is so much fun, but also a lot to take in, especially being so far along in my pregnancy as I will be. But this year, we will also have a lot of family here!! We already have lots of family that live in town (my parents, Ryan's parents and his brothers, my brother, my sister and her family). But this year, Ryan's grandfather from England is flying in. Also his aunt from England is making a "surprise" visit. His other aunt and uncle (and possibly cousin) from Texas are flying in. And so is his uncle from California. There are always other surprises and surprise visits involving family, so there is no telling how big and burly this season will be lol! But, as nervous as it makes me to have so many people around at such an emotionally draining and trying time, I feel SO BLESSED to have so many people that will be there that really care for me and love me and be excited with me. As a bonus, I will have plenty of help and babysitters available to let me recover! yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
28 Weeks: Found out at my prenatal check-up that my 1 hr glucose test was high, so I am taking the 3 hour test next week. We will see what happens! I also had to take the 3 hour one with my son and it ended up being nothing, so I am really hoping and praying that this will be the same :)

Measuring around 31 weeks, and I have gained 6 lbs since my last appointment (went from 147 to 153 in a month).



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~