Cloud Dough

Monday, January 16, 2012 3:36 PM Posted by Lovely Fluffy Mama
I have been seeing this fluffy looking sand called Cloud Dough posted all over the internet, so I finally decided it was time to try it! This stuff is wonderful! 

You only need 2 ingredients, flour and baby oil. 1 cup baby oil and 8 cups flour. I actually only used 1/4 of that (1/4 cup baby oil and 2 cups flour for those who are terrible at math like me!).

Put ingredients in a bowl (or whatever container or bin you like).

 After you mix the ingredients together it looks like this.

Now it's time to play!










 Cloud Dough is awesome! The texture is so soft and fluffy, yet you can mold it in your hands.

Keep in mind it can get quite messy, so a huge sensory bin would have been nice for this one. Or even taking it outside would be fun! Get creative! I have seen glitter and color added to Cloud Dough before, so have fun with it and let yourself and your kids be creative!



~ Lovely Fluffy Mama