New Year, New Beginnings...

Monday, January 2, 2012 10:21 PM Posted by Lovely Fluffy Mama
Happy New Year 2012! Let me start by introducing myself. Hi! My name is Jessica :) I'm a wife to my wonderful husband, Ryan, and a stay at home mom to my princess Riley (3 yrs) and my little baby man Noah (2 yrs in Feb). This is the start of a brand new year, so it is time for some new beginnings! 



In 2011, we switched to cloth diapers (and now I am an addict - help!), sold our pool business (seemed like a good idea at the time, but then neither my husband or I had a job for several months - yikes!), started a non-profit company (that's a whole ongoing topic in itself - sheesh!), among many other life altering events along the way. And quite frankly, everything we did seemed to somehow take a turn towards a fast-moving, downward spiral. Hmm, that sounds really negative. I am very blessed to have 2 beautiful children, an amazing husband, a roof over my head, and family close by who love me and would do anything for me. And man, did we have fun with the kids over the Holidays! However, it just seemed like we couldn't catch a break - c'mon now, you know what I mean ;)


Well, it is now 2012, and new opportunities are beginning to show themselves. Ryan has gotten a job offer with a company that manufactures and sells sports memorabilia - how cool is that?! I am starting a home-based company selling handmade cloth diapers and such called Lovely Fluff (you can also find it on Facebook Here) - it is the main reason I started this blog - and I will be open for business very soon, so stay tuned for that! And it is always amazing how just one phone call, one meeting, one vision, one decision, one true passion for something, can lead to a series of seemingly meaningless events that put you where you are in life. Now, I don't believe in coincidences. I believe that if you are truly walking in the F.O.G. (Favor of God), then things will always work out in your favor. 


All of that to say, I am looking forward to what 2012 has to offer! Ready to experience this new year and our new beginnings! Let's do this!