Super easy. Crock pot does all the cooking. Delicious.
What's not to love?
Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken
Adapted from Skinny Taste.
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and lay on top.
- Cover and cook 10 hours on low, or 6 hours on high.
- 30 mins before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to crock pot and stir. Adjust seasonings as needed, and finish cooking.
- Serve with toppings of choice - shredded cheese, chopped scallions, sour cream, etc.
This was really good! The whole family enjoyed it! I served it over rice for myself and the kids, and served it over a baked potato for my husband - he's not much of a rice guy :)
~ Lovely Fluffy Mama